11. helmikuuta 2019

Habibi or Habibti ?

"Believe you can, and you're halfway there"
-Theodore Roosevelt




This post is about one glorious city, with the worlds highest skyscraper. 
Clean city with rich and healthy people.



Dubai


I spent a week exploring it with my best friend
in the beginning of September 2018.

I broke my ankle just before the trip,
so we moved around with taxis.
And a wheelchair.

 I was not upset about all the missing activities we could have done, since the company I had made everything feel extraordinary.

A special thanks to Roya for wanting to be there even though we didn't have much to do.



   Still we were able to do at least something.

We took a sightseeing bus around the capital city, Abu Dhabi.
 
We visited the magnificent
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque



Also we visited Marina Mall,
and saw the world’s most expensive
hotel, Emirates Palace.

In Dubai, we did a lot of shopping.
Dinner cruise was also one of the things we were able to do.

 
The cruise took off from the 
 Dubai Marina, and took us close to the Emirates Palace. 

It got so dark very early, but the one thing I could never get tired of, is the city lights from the sea.


As a tradition with this girl,
we were supposed to take a trip to the desert with a 4WD and ride with camels, but we were not able to go because of the accident before the vacation.



During my working months in Finnish Lapland, I met two amazing girls from Dubai.

So when I was planning my trip there, of course I did let them know I was coming and we arranged a small get-together over a lunch.


We had a really good time, as always. 
We spent a lot of time at the pool, sunbathing and swimming. 

Atleast the weather was really good, a little bit too hot, but sunny all the time.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti